Saturday, July 17, 2004
Friday report
Well, it is a new experience for me to actually *need* a fleece jacket at
summer camp - got down to 51 degrees last night. It is mid-afternoon
Friday. Classes are over and the boys are down at the waterfront at free
swim trying to get a couple more bounces off the blob. Things have gone
well here this week and I hope to have the chance to return some day. I
wish we could have had more boys here in base camp as the program is really
excellent but I am sure that they all had fun. By the time you get this
we'll be on the way home - I will try to keep you posted as to our
progress, assuming I can stay awake. Actually I have no excuse, this has
been a quiet week and with the cool weather and good tents & cots we have
all rested pretty well this week.