Monday, June 19, 2006

All For Now

Sadly, I had to come back to get to work today, so can't stay at camp this week. The troop is in the able hands of Mr. Barnes though and I'm sure all will be well. So far things are looking good; the boys are in good spirits and we seem to be all set for a great week. Our 3 boys doing high adventure programs (pack & paddle and the trek) headed out this morning and it looks like they'll have a great week as well. Wish I could have stayed! This is probably the last blog entry for this camp - I'll try to post more photos on the regular troop site (www.troop151.org) sometime after camp. Meanwhile, I'll be using this blog to provide progress updates as we travel to Virginia in July and as we tour DC and Gettysburg. I don't know if I'll have connectivity in camp or not, but if so will post some from there as well. Stay tuned!